We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, infographics, and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce final design.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Can create user flows, wireframes.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. Images, sketches and tables).
Requirements and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Canva, and PowerPoint).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- 1 year of experience is required.
● Expert in Django and REST APIs (at least four years)
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
● Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
● Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes (MongoDB & PostgreSQL)
● Good knowledge of Django, Flask, Pyramid, or similar Python frameworks
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc. depending on your technology stack
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Experience with at least one major public Cloud Provider A.W.S.
● Build and deployment systems using industry best practices and modern technologies on the A.W.S. Cloud
● CI/CD integration using industry-standard components and pipeline tools (Jenkins)
● Experience with containerized application deployment (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
● Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
● Writing unit test cases using python test modules like pytest, unit test
● Strong tech lead experience
● Interface with client-side tech lead and architects, understand the work/deliverables
● Work with the team to assign work, and provide technical oversight to ensure the timely quality delivery
● Strong Communication Skills
● Build and deploy the backend.
● Solve complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security.
● Work closely with the product and business teams to define features and deliver a compelling user experience.
● Code review, give peer feedback, and communicate actively with teammates.
● Fix bugs, dig into escalated support issues and work with the team to solve problems.
● Deliver realistic estimates around work, and work autonomously to deliver committed work on deadline.
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
To ensure success as a blockchain developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and experience in cryptography. An outstanding blockchain developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, fast, and efficient digital transactions.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Documenting block chain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Develop conceptual treatments and detailed designs for digital visual identity systems, websites, landing pages, digital platforms, apps, and other digital content
- Be comfortable creating designs with modern tools like Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch.
- Incorporate strong design theory, including user flow and navigation
- Manage multiple projects at one time and work with efficiency
- Professional design experience
- Mobile application and web design
- Must be a conceptual and strategic thinker
- Flexible in your ability to take individual initiative and self-manage
- Ability to meet deadlines
3+ years of professional design experience as a UI\UX /designer and a similar UI\UX-related role
We are looking forward to a potential candidate for Business Development Manager role who has previous experience related to Software & Web development industry.
- Bidding Expert & Sound knowledge of IT and web/application
- Project price estimation, quote, and proposal creation, follow-up with the
client, and lead closure.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of
improvement to assist sales.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers
- Gather client requirements, communicate the needs with the team and
deliver the project to the client.
- Project price estimation, quote/proposal creation, negotiation, and closure.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Crafting business proposals to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that
they are retained.
An ideal incumbent must have:
- Should have a detailed understanding of the IT Software Industry (Mobile
Apps, Web Apps, Custom software, etc.)
- Experience bidding for projects on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, People
Per Hour, Guru, Freelancer, etc.
- Ability to close leads.
- Ability to achieve monthly targets.
- Must be fluent in English communication.
Qualifications for Business Development Manager
- 3+ years of working experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills