We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, infographics, and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce final design.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Can create user flows, wireframes.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. Images, sketches and tables).
Requirements and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Canva, and PowerPoint).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- 1 year of experience is required.