● Expert in Django and REST APIs (at least two years)
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
● Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
● Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes (MongoDB & PostgreSQL)
● Good knowledge of Django, Flask, Pyramid, or similar Python frameworks
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc. depending on your technology stack
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Experience with at least one major public Cloud Provider, A.W.S.
● Build and deployment systems using industry best practices and modern technologies on the A.W.S. Cloud
● CI/CD integration using industry-standard components and pipeline tools (Jenkins)
● Experience with containerized application deployment (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
● Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
● Writing unit test cases using python test modules like pytest, unit test
● Strong tech lead experience
● Interface with client-side tech lead and architects, understand the work/deliverables
● Work with the team to assign work and provide technical oversight to ensure the timely quality delivery
● Strong Communication Skills
● Build and deploy the backend.
● Solve complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security.
● Work closely with the product and business teams to define features and deliver a compelling user experience.
● Code review, give peer feedback, and communicate actively with teammates.
● Fix bugs, dig into escalated support issues and work with the team to solve problems.
● Deliver realistic estimates around work, and work autonomously to deliver committed work on deadline.