- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content.
- Manage the creation of high-quality, valuable content to attract, educate, and engage our audience across all online platforms.
- Develop and manage content marketing strategies, the editorial calendar, and company guidelines and processes.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communication strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits.
- Conduct in-depth online research to drive thought leadership that fuels newsletters, whitepapers, webinars, podcasts, infographics, awareness, and the company’s reputation.
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to generated leads and brand awareness.
- 1+ years of experience in technical writing.
- Experience in Niches of Computer Science, Digital Marketing, and Cloud Computing is a Plus.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.