We are looking forward to a potential candidate for Business Development Manager role who has previous experience related to Software & Web development industry.
- Bidding Expert & Sound knowledge of IT and web/application
- Project price estimation, quote, and proposal creation, follow-up with the
client, and lead closure.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of
improvement to assist sales.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers
- Gather client requirements, communicate the needs with the team and
deliver the project to the client.
- Project price estimation, quote/proposal creation, negotiation, and closure.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Crafting business proposals to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that
they are retained.
An ideal incumbent must have:
- Should have a detailed understanding of the IT Software Industry (Mobile
Apps, Web Apps, Custom software, etc.)
- Experience bidding for projects on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, People
Per Hour, Guru, Freelancer, etc.
- Ability to close leads.
- Ability to achieve monthly targets.
- Must be fluent in English communication.
Qualifications for Business Development Manager
- 3+ years of working experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills