● Expert in Django and REST APIs (at least two years)
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
● Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
● Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes (MongoDB & PostgreSQL)
● Good knowledge of Django, Flask, Pyramid, or similar Python frameworks
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc. depending on your technology stack
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Experience with at least one major public Cloud Provider, A.W.S.
● Build and deployment systems using industry best practices and modern technologies on the A.W.S. Cloud
● CI/CD integration using industry-standard components and pipeline tools (Jenkins)
● Experience with containerized application deployment (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
● Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
● Writing unit test cases using python test modules like pytest, unit test
● Strong tech lead experience
● Interface with client-side tech lead and architects, understand the work/deliverables
● Work with the team to assign work and provide technical oversight to ensure the timely quality delivery
● Strong Communication Skills
● Build and deploy the backend.
● Solve complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security.
● Work closely with the product and business teams to define features and deliver a compelling user experience.
● Code review, give peer feedback, and communicate actively with teammates.
● Fix bugs, dig into escalated support issues and work with the team to solve problems.
● Deliver realistic estimates around work, and work autonomously to deliver committed work on deadline.
We are looking forward to a potential candidate for Business Development Manager role who has previous experience related to Software & Web development industry.
- Bidding Expert & Sound knowledge of IT and web/application
- Project price estimation, quote, and proposal creation, follow-up with the
client, and lead closure.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Keep prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of
improvement to assist sales.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers
- Gather client requirements, communicate the needs with the team and
deliver the project to the client.
- Project price estimation, quote/proposal creation, negotiation, and closure.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Crafting business proposals to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that
they are retained.
An ideal incumbent must have:
- Should have a detailed understanding of the IT Software Industry (Mobile
Apps, Web Apps, Custom software, etc.)
- Experience bidding for projects on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, People
Per Hour, Guru, Freelancer, etc.
- Ability to close leads.
- Ability to achieve monthly targets.
- Must be fluent in English communication.
Qualifications for Business Development Manager
- 3+ years of working experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Develop conceptual treatments and detailed designs for digital visual identity systems, websites, landing pages, digital platforms, apps, and other digital content
- Be comfortable creating designs with modern tools like Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch.
- Incorporate strong design theory, including user flow and navigation
- Manage multiple projects at one time and work with efficiency
- Professional design experience
- Mobile application and web design
- Must be a conceptual and strategic thinker
- Flexible in your ability to take individual initiative and self-manage
- Ability to meet deadlines
3+ years of professional design experience as a UI\UX /designer and a similar UI\UX-related role